Ready to make your mark on the world? Just type your text, edit with one-touch fast-formatting keys and print for perfect, professional labels every time.
With six font sizes, eight text styles and over 200 symbols to choose from, the LabelManager® 160 makes it easy to create high-quality labels for all your organization needs.
Plus, it’s compact and lightweight for portability, making it easy to label just about anything, anywhere.
To extend the battery life, the unit's auto power-off function turns the label maker off when not in use.
The Dymo LabelManager 160 puts the convenience of labeling in your hand. The labeler uses AAA batteries which are easy to replace and won't leave you searching for the charger. The LabelManager 160 features a large LCD that not only shows you the text itself, but also provides a preview of all text effects so you don't have to waste labels or guess what they will look like. The text can be customized using one of the 6 font sizes, 8 text styles, as well as 4 different boxes styles and underlining.
The keyboard's QWERTY layout is easy to use and provides a quick way to enter text. In addition to the alphabet keys, the LabelManager 160 provides multiple function buttons so you don't have to deal with cumbersome menus for basic operations. The interface includes dedicated number buttons, a button each for the symbols & currency menus, print, save, as well as other buttons.
- Creation of DYMO D1 labels with widths of 6 mm, 9 mm, 12 mm and in several colors
- Edit text easily with one-touch fast formatting keys - bold, italics, vertical, underline, boxed
- Type text quickly on the computer-style (QWERTY) keyboard
- Create labels with 6 font sizes, 8 text styles, 4 boxes plus underline, and 228 symbols and clip-art images
- Add professional impact and clarity to your labels with 228 symbols and clip-art images; use quick-access key to enter punctuation
- 36% fewer steps in order to create a label relative to the competition*
- See what your label will look like before you print - preview in the large LCD display
- Reprint last label, without retyping, using last-label memory feature
- Powered by 6 AAA batteries or optional AC-adapter
- Extend the battery life thanks to the automatic shut-off
- Optional power supply (sold separately)
|Type||Portable Tape Label Printer with Keyboard|
|Maximum Printable Lines||1|
|Printing Technology||Thermal Transfer|
|Special Functions||Auto Power Off, Reprint Last Label|
|Number of Font Sizes||6|
|Number of Styles||4 (Box)
|Supported Tape Sizes||0.24" / 6 mm, 0.35" / 9 mm, 0.47" / 12 mm|
|Maximum Tape Length||23' / 7 m|
|Battery Type||6 x AAA|
|Dimensions||8.0 x 4.7 x 1.9" / 203.0 x 118.0 x 49.0 mm|
|Weight||12.3 oz / 350 g|
|Package Weight||1.175 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.05 x 6.4 x 2.5"|
- Electronic label printer
- Quick start Guide
- LabelManager™ 160 Label Printer
- D1 Starter Label Cassette, Black on White 1/2" x 10'
- Quick Start Guide
- Batteries Not Included