FEATURED PRODUCTS - MultiMedia
Your music always has a captive audience with these adorable plush penguin speakers. Simply plug the speakers into the headphone/speaker jack of any PC, CD, DVD or MP3 player for robust sound. Speakers are powered by battery or USB with an inline amplifier. Plays up to 18 hours on battery power.
A great choice for kids or adults with whimsical tastes, these portable monkey speakers offer a plush, silly appeal, with a brown-and-white monkey exterior wrapped around a single driver design. Children can blend the speakers with their stuffed animals, turning their bedrooms into fuzzy menageries, while grownups can groove on the low-tech alternative. Even better, the speakers are self-powered, so you don't need to plug into an external amplifier to enjoy robust sound. Simply connect the speakers to the headphone or speaker mini-jack of any PC, CD player, DVD player, iPod, or portable MP3 player and you're set. The speakers, which feature a power output of 0.2 watts x 2, play for up to 18 hours on a single pair of AA batteries. Users can also power the speakers without batteries by connecting the speakers to a USB-compatible PC (cable not included).
- Pair of portable stereo speakers with plush stuffed animal design
- Compatible with mini-jack ports of iPods, PCs, CD players, and more
- Self-powered in-line amplifier; power output of 0.2 watts x 2
- Powered by 2 AA batteries or USB connection (batteries and cable not included)
- Speakers run for up to 18 hours on single pair of batteries
Genius proudly presents a new iPad Speaker, SP-i600, that can work with the iPad and iPad 2, and even iPhone and iPod. Now you can watch movies or listen to music directly through your iPad. SP-i600 has two 2" driver units that provide powerful 4W output and excellent deep bass. You can also rotate the docking base in landscape or portrait orientation, whichever is more convenient for videos. To keep the fun going, you can also charge your iPad at the same time. You can even control your device with the convenient remote control.
Charge and Play Your iPhone or iPod
SP-i600 includes an iPhone docking station which can charge your iPhone or iPod and play music from the 2" high quality driver with a total output of four watts. The docking base rotates a full 180 degrees to easily watch media in landscape or portrait modes.
Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad
The Apple-authorized connector is designed to work perfectly with your iPad and iPad 2 as well as iPod and iPhone. The SP-i600 supports the iPad, iPad 2 (with included adaptor), iPhone 3G, 3GS, and 4, as well as the iPod touch, Classic, and nano.
Remote Control Included
The included remote control allows you to control your media playback with Power, Play/Pause, Volume, Track Selection, and Menu buttons.
- Charger integrated into iPad docking system
- Dual 2-Inch full range drivers
- Use in portrait or landscape
- Button controls for Power ON/OFF and Vol +/-
- Aux-In jack for NB, MP3 and other 3.5mm audio output devices
What's in the Box?
- Genius SP-i600 iPhone Speaker
- Switching adaptor
- Rubber adaptor for iPad 2,
- Remote control
- Total RMS (Watts) - 4W (2 x 2W)
- Driver Unit - 2 x 2"
- Frequency Response - 100Hz~20KHz
- Separation - 40dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio - 70dB
- Volume Control - Yes
- Remote Control - Yes
- iPad/iPod/iPhone Charging - Yes
- Analog Input - 3.5mm
- Supported Models - iPad/iPad 2, iPhone4/3/3GS, iPod touch/Classic/nano
For Music Fans Who Deserve The Best
Over the past few years, Genius has created numerous wood speakers to bring true HiFi sound to music lovers. The latest 2.0-ch wood speakers, SP-HF2000X follows the same pattern as it completes the Genius 2.0-ch wood speaker family by its elegant aesthetic design and superior-performance.
SP-HF2000X is a two-way wood speaker system and delivers 60 watts of RMS output power. With an ultra-rigid MDF board cabinet, each channel contains two speaker drivers, one silk tweeter for pure high frequency, and one low-mid frequency 5.25” woofer for bass production. A hair-line front control panel has power on/off, volume, bass, treble controls; one headphone jack for private listening and one line-in jack for connecting with other audio devices such as an MP3, CD player, etc.
SP-HF2000X brings you not only sound experience but also a different speaker image. The removable front cover is made of silken fabric that lets you see the drivers and design details. Or you can just remove the front cover to expose the two drivers so you can feel the beat of the speakers when music is playing.
- Extra input jack for MP3 player or other audio devices
- Headphone jack for private listening
- 1” silk tweeter delivers superior sonic accuracy
- 5.25” long-throw woofer improves bass performance
- Each cabinet made of 9mm Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF)
- Total output power 60 watts (RMS)
- Two-way stereo wood speakers
- 9mm high quality Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) cabinets
- Color - Brown Wood
- RMS (Watt) - 60
- Driver Unit - Woofer:5.25", Tweeter:1"
- Frequency Response - 75dB
- S/N Ratio - 20Hz~20KHz
- Power Source - AC Type Transformer
- Headphone Jack - Yes
- Volume - Yes
- Bass - Yes
- Treble - Yes
- Line in Jack - Yes
Applications - VCD/DVD/TV, Desktop/NB, MP3/CD players
- Two-piece speakers
- RCA to RCA cable
- 2RCA to 2RCA cable
- 2RCA to 3.5mm converter cable
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm audio cable
- User’s manual
Tired of flat-boring sound from a TV? Genius brings all serious listeners a new set of speakers, SP-HF2020, to experience magnificent sound.
SP-HF2020 has a built-in professional D2Audio Digital Sound Processor (DSP) with three equalizer (EQ) effects for TV, movies, games or music enjoyment. EQ-WideSound provides a wider sound stage so it sounds like you’re in an open house. EQ-DeepBass uses digital deductive method to deliver deeper and heavy low-frequency. For optimized sound position, you can use the EQ-AudioAlign selection. Not only DSP, SP-HF2020 integrates four acoustic-designed speaker units to deliver warm, precise and brilliant sound quality. It uses one close frame speaker unit to deliver more accurate sound performance for vocal and most instruments in the middle frequency. Two elastic bass drivers provide long and deep low frequency without distraction.
SP-HF2020 has a wireless remote control to adjust all necessary functions. There is a digital coaxial input and two analog inputs with 2RCA and 3.5mm sockets, on the back for connection to a TV/DVD player/Game console/PC. There is a “digital” source key on the front panel and the remote to change different inputs easily.
- Digital 4-Way Hi-Fi Speakers
- Four Acoustic-designed speaker units deliver superior sound entertainment – a total of 60 watts RMS
- Professional D2Audio Digital Sound Processor
- Three optional equalizers: WideSound, DeepBass, AudioAlign
- Adjustable volume and digital-source selection key
- Piano black front panel and electroplated-copper ring
- Remote control included
- One digital coaxial input and two analog inputs
- Connect to TV/ DVD/Gaming device/PC easily
- RMS(watts) - 60
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - 85dB
- Frequency Response - 50~20K Hz
- Treble/EQ - 3
- Volume Control - YES
- Headphone Jack
- 5.1CH Input
- Power ON/OFF
- One pair of speakers
- One RCA to 3.5mm stereo cable
- One remote control
- Multi-language user’s manual
Listen to music at home or on the go
SP-Tempo 350 is the latest member in the Genius iPod speaker series for iPods or other devices. This one-piece, compact portable speaker system is designed especially for use iPod at home or outdoor.Using an advanced high-efficiency Class-D IC, and two custom-design 2.5” drivers, SP-Tempo 350 can be powered by either the included power adapter or by four AA batteries (not included) for up to 10 hours of music playback. The protective carry case included is great for traveling.
To connect with other audio devices, SP-Tempo 350 provides one audio input jack and cable for notebook, CD player or other MP3 players. delivers 10 watts of high-quality sound, enables you to hear rich, clear audio, maximum bass response and minimal distortion. With a built-in docking station for iPod music playback, it also charges/synchronizes your iPods (using the power adapter). The full feature wireless remote control lets you control and enjoy your favorite music. SP-Tempo 350
For use at home, outdoor or for travel, SP-Tempo 350 is a perfect companion to your beloved iPod and provides outstanding sound for your music
- RMS (Watts) 10
- Remote Control YES
- Volume Control YES
- Line-in YES
Looking to expand the capabilities of your music mobile phone? Genius introduces its iPod speaker; SP-Tempo 800BT, it's easy to listen to music from a MP3 cellular phone using a Bluetooth A2DP connection. It's also the ideal choice to turn your iPod into a mini-stereo system. The SP-Tempo 800BT has superior sound quality and wide frequency with built-in DRD® sound effect technology. The DRD® is true 3D technology that controls the bass equalizer and reproduces crisp sound without distorting the middle tone. Integrating the custom-designed 70mm drivers and sound effect solution, it delivers surprisingly powerful, room-filling sound and creates quality bass without a subwoofer.
The SP-Tempo 800BT has an embedded iPod dock station, two different cradles for iPod nano and iPod mini, and one iPod stand with two spindles for the other different types of iPods (except iPod shuffle). It also includes an S-Video connector to connect to your TV or monitor if you need to transfer a video/photo from your iPod. Use the USB cable to download music thru the PC directly while charging the iPod. The convenient secondary AUX input jack is for connection with other audio devices, such as laptops, CD player and other MP3 players with a stereo cable included. A wireless remote lets you control the iPod and speaker conveniently. Let SP-Tempo 800BT provide true digitalaudio sound to entertain you at home no matter if you have an iPod, MP3 cellular phone or other stereo devices. Just ask your salesperson where you can get one of these new audio systems from Genius.
- Rich, full sound from a one piece design with 20 watts RMS output power
- DRD® 3D surround IC enhances true stereo clear sound performance
- High quality class D amplifier, true 24-bit/96kHz analog-to-digital converters for high resolution audio quality
- With CSR Bluetooth v1.2 class II built-in to listen to music from any brand of CSR Bluetooth devices which support A2DP within 10M distance.
- Different docking cradles suitable for all iPod products
- USB jack for data transmission
- S-Video for connecting iPod photo and iPod video with monitor, expect iPod nano 3G, Ipod touch and iPod classic
- AUX line in jack for PC, MP3 or other audio devices
- Remote control included
- Universal power adapter included
- RMS (Watts) - 20
- Remote Control - YES
- Volume Control - YES
- Line-in - YES
Genius introduces a new portable speaker, SP-i177 for its portable speaker series. You can link SP-i177 with other portable speakers to hear loud music wherever you are. It uses an advanced digital Class-D amplifier for clear sound. SP-i177 has a big 40mm speaker unit to bring you incredible deeper bass sound.
You can share your favorite music with family and friends anywhere for up to eight hours with the built-in battery. Charging is simple; just plug it into the USB port of a PC/laptop. No adapter is necessary; use SPi177 with any notebook, cell phone, iPad, iPod, iPhone, MP3/MP4 player or CD player that has a standard 3.5mm audio input. SP-i177 also has a convenient volume knob so you can adjust the volume as you wish.
- Portable speaker for cell phone, laptop, MP3/MP4 player,iPad, iPod, or iPhone
- Class-D digital amplifier
- 40mm big driver for clear sound and deeper bass
- Power on/off with volume control
- Link-design for connecting to other portable speakers
- Built-in lithium battery; quick charge by USB
- Up to eight hours working time
- Pouch included
- RMS (Watts) 2
- Driver Unit-Subwoofe 1.5”. 4 ohm
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 90 dB
- Frequency Response 180 Hz~20K
- Battery Li-on
- Volume Control YES
Get ready to play your favorite music anytime, anywhere with the Genius SP-920BT. It uses the latest Bluetooth 4.0 capability and is an ideal wireless companion for your smart mobile gadget — be it your smartphone, tablet or laptop. The SP-920BT is built with two powerful speakers housed on two sides of the cube delivering a full range of 360-degree projected sound plus a passive radiator base driver subwoofer on the bottom pushing out exceptional bass effect. It offers up to 2.5 hours of continuous music playback and only requires two hours of battery charging. In addition, you won't miss any important calls during music playback with a built-in microphone. With the compact size and elegant color design, SP-920BT is the best music companion to match your on-the-go style.
SP-920BT, built with a state-of-the-art CSR chipset, streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-equipped device, including a wide range of smartphones, tablets and laptops.
When turned on, SP-920BT will enter into pairing mode and enable your mobile device to pair with it without pressing other buttons. If it was previously paired with a mobile device nearby, it will also connect to it automatically once turned on.
Two built-in 3-watt speaker drivers plus a passive radiator base driver subwoofer deliver great stereo sound and is complemented with an extra bass effect.
With the integrated AUX-in function, SP-920BT is ready for other audio devices.
With the built-in microphone and call-answer button, you can answer a call and turn on the microphone to give you a hands-free call environment.
- Bluetooth 4.0 with 10m range
- 2 speakers plus subwoofer
- 6W of power
- Lightweight and portable
- Up to 2.5 hours playback
- Charge via microUSB
- Built-in microphone
- Integrated aux-in
- Bluetooth module - 4.0
- Bluetooth operating range - 10m
- Total output - 6 W
- Driver unit - 40 mm
- Battery type - Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, 1000 mAh
- Battery charging interface - Micro USB
- Battery life - 3 hours (charging),
- 6 hours - (playing time based on 60% playback volume)
- Control panel - Play / Pause, Track previous / forward , Volume up / down
- AUX-in - YES
- Microphone - YES
- Color - Black
- Weight - 303 g
- Dimensions (W x H x D) - 80 x 80 x 81 mm (3.14 x 3.14 x 3.18 inches)
- USB charging cable
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- Multi-language quick guide
This Genius SP-HF1800A Speaker System is made to let you enjoy superior sound quality from the comfort of your own home.
SP-HF1800A is the new 3-way Hi-Fi wooden speaker system with 50 watts RMS audio output. With this 3-way design, SP-HF1800A uses Hi-Fi crossover technology that makes each speaker unit respond to high, middle and low frequency respectively.
SP-HF1800A integrates all sound into the perfect enveloping effects around the listener with magnificent, balance, vivid, and richer quality. The middle driver uses the 4” close frame speaker unit to deliver more accurate sound performance for vocal and most instruments from 500Hz to 7,000 Hz frequency. The lower 4” woofer is for long and deep bass without distraction less than 500Hz frequency. For personal sound preference, just adjust the Bass and Treble controls.
There are two audio inputs with 2 RCA and 3.5mm sockets on the back for connection to PC/TV/DVD player/Game consoles. It also has an extra line-in jack on the front panel for connecting to an iPod, MP3 player, or CD player without disconnecting the speakers from the PC. And, it has a headphone jack for private listening.
EXCEPTIONAL SOUND QUALITY
The Genius SP-HF1800A features three-way speaker units to ensure accurate sound quality and 50-watt RMS power fills your room with stereo sound for immersive listening.
ADJUSTABLE VOLUME, BASS AND TREBLE CONTROLS
You’re in command - the control speaker offers convenient volume, bass and treble level controls for your listening preference.
HEADPHONE AND LINE-IN JACKS
Enjoy your music in perfect privacy through a headphone jack or connect your game console, iPod, CD, DVD, or MP3 player for more listening options through the extra line-in jack on the front panel.
It comes with a handy users guide to help you get started. This Genius SP-HF1800A Speaker System will give you the superior sound quality that you are looking for.
- Black Hi-Fi speaker system
- Three-way speaker units assure accurate sound quality
- Hi-Fi crossover technology
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- 4" woofer driver and 1" tweeter driver
- RMS output power: 50W
- Includes headphone port
- Controls: volume, bass, treble and tone
- Burnished black wood color
- Line-in jack and headphone jack
- Dimensions: 5.71"W x 7.17"D x 15"H
- Black 3-way speaker system weight: 16 lbs
- User manual included
- Superior sound quality
- Suitable for use at home, outdoor activities or indoor functions
- Output: 50 watts RMS
- Driver: woofer: 4", 4ohm x2; tweeter: 1", 4ohm
- Frequency response: 20~20K Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 85dB
- Functions: Volume, tone, treble, bass
- Line-in jack / headphone jack
- Dimensions - 145x380x182 mm
- Size of giftbox - 442 x422 x 191 mm
- Speakers body weight- 7,240g
- One pair of speakers
- RCA to 3.5mm stereo cable
- Multi-language user’s manual
For more entertainment in smaller speakers; Genius brings you new two-way Hi-Fi wood speakers in a total of 14 watts, SP-HF500A. With a tweeter inlaid, SP-HF500A delivers crystal clear treble in a small space. The system combines 3” speaker driver with improved sound structure design to deliver great bass. Additional features include an extra line-in jack for connecting to an iPod, MP3 player, or CD player without disconnecting the speakers from your PC and a headphone jack for private listening.SP-HF500A is classic beauty with burnished black panel. No matter if you’re listening to music, playing games or seeing movies via your PC or notebook, you get a double benefit from hearing and vision at the same time. RMS (Watts) 14 Bass/Tone Tone Headphone Jack YES Volume Control YES Line-in YES
- Two-way wood speakers deliver warmer, richer sound quality
- Total 14 watts RMS
- Burnished black with wood color
- Large volume/power control
- Tone button for timbre adjustment
- Line- in jack and headphone jack
- Two- piece speakers
- User’s manual
- Color: brown wood
- Output RMS: 14 watts
- Driver: 3”, 5 ohm woofer and 1”, 8 ohm tweeter each satellite
- Frequency response: 100Hz~20KHz
- Signal- to- noise ratio: 82d
- Functions: power/volume, tone
- Audio line- in jack (3.5 mm)
- Headphone- jack
- Dimensions: 113x207x120 mm, each
- Giftbox: 289x239x147
Transform your entertainment area with the Parrot Speaker Sound Bar.
- 2.1ch Soundbar with Bluetooth
- Ultra-slim 55mm/2.2" deep with built-in subwoofer.
- With LED display and remote control.
- USB Disk Direct for easy MP3 music playback.
- Wall mountable or it can be placed on a table.
- Function: Bluetooth, USB, AUX, 3.5MM Line in.
- Bluetooth Specification: 3.0
- Power: AC100~245V, Auto Standby Power less than 1W
- RMS: 35W = 15W + 10W x 2
- Frequency response: 15Hz ~ 18 KHz
- Size: 898*90*55mm
- 20"ft: 1300set 40"ft: 2680set 40HQ:3160set
Here's the epitome of the small-and-cheap speaker system. The somewhat oddly named Thor Speaker SP-400 system is so small that you actually mount it in the computer - it screws into any vacant 5.25" drive bay! It's got its own built-in amplifier and a pair of 1" drivers, and it'll work in any PC with a sound card and a spare bay.
Installing the SP-400 is simple enough. You screw it into any drive bay you like (screws are included), and you plug its passthrough power cable into any Molex connector from the power supply. The SP-400 runs from the 5V line, so it shouldn't overstress anybody's power supply - the 12V line is usually the one that runs closer to its limits.
Next, you screw an (included) blank expansion slot cover with a hole in it into any rear panel slot that's not in use, and feed the audio cable from the SP-100 through the hole, and around to the speaker output of your sound card. This is a little funny looking, but you try thinking of a better way to hook up internal speakers.
The SP-400 is made to take speaker level input from the sound card, and its volume control gives you enough flexibility that you won't need to fiddle too much with your sound card volume settings. There's also a headphone jack, and a little green power light.
Once the SP-400's in place, you can pivot the speakers left and right a little to aim the sound at where you're sitting. The pivot action is smooth, and indeed the whole unit feels nice and solid, considering the price.
- Accessory Holders
- Cleaning Products
- Coated Paper
- Comb and Slide Binders
- Craft Knives and Refills
- Drawing and Push Pins
- Fax Films/Fax Toner
- Flipchart Paper
- Inkjet Cartridges
- Laminating Pouches
- Markers and Highlighters
- Moulded Magnets
- Photo Paper
- Till Rolls
- Toner Cartridges
- Whiteboard Supplies and Accessories