FEATURED PRODUCTS - Adapters
Energy Saving Socket Outlet with Timer
Save energy and reduce utility costs with the Belkin F7C009 Conserve Socket Energy Saving Outlet. Because a device left plugged in but not in use can still draw power and affect your home's overall energy usage, the Conserve Socket lets you decide when to turn off power to your devices. It automatically shuts off power after the time interval you select, helping you to use energy more wisely.
- Reduce standby power
- Three settings—30 minutes, 3 hours or 6 hours
- Automatic shutoff
- Draws zero power until Start is hit
- Reduces worry of leaving devices like clothes irons or heaters on
It's the easy way to save energy—anywhere in your home.
- Use it to shut off standby power after your electronic devices are fully charged.
- Turn off curling irons and straighteners to save energy and prevent fire hazard.
- Shut off lights, fans and heaters to avoid leaving them on indefinitely.
Designed for Safety, the 6-Outlet Strip has been tested 100% in the factory. The built-in circuit breaker prevents overloading of the power strip. All outlets are grounded to protect your home and your equipment.
This 6-Outlet Strip uses regular house current. (Rated 10 Amps, 250 Volts, 2500 Watt, dot exceed!) In case of overloading, your unit is equipped with a circuit breaker which will shut off all power. Eliminate the overload and then reset by pressing switch to RESET position
The 6-Outlet Strip has built-in screw head slot(s) for easy installation under shelf, cabinet, or to wall. If mounting is desirable, be sure unit is securely attached to mounting surface before using
- Length of Power Cord: 10 Feet
- Input Voltage : 220VAC
- Outlets : 6
- Type : Round & flat
- Current : 10A
- Frequency : 50Hz
- Maximum Power Rating : 2,500W
- Electrical Rating 250VAC, 10Amps (2500 Watts)
- Max. Surge Voltage : 6KV
- Max. Surge Dissipation : 125 Joules
- Max. Spike Current : 4500Amps, 25 Degrees Celsius
- Max. Clamping Voltage : 775Volts
- Calmping Response Time : Less than 1 Nanosecond