FEATURED PRODUCTS - Digitizers
This slim, compact and portable sketch pad is created for art students, designers and creative professionals to facilitate their creativity and productivity. ARTISUL D13 allows users to use ARTISUL P58A stylus pen to use creative tools such as Adobe CS, Sai or Sketchbook Pro operated on your PCs or laptops.
The Artisul D13 is amazing for all creative individuals, children and adults alike. Suitable for anyone with a passion for art, design, calligraphy, and everything in-between!
With Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution, the D13’s detail and design will spark ideas wherever, whenever.
With 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity, the U-Pen offers realistic and professional strokes and gestures for versatile and comfortable workflow. 6 FastAccess keys and the QuickDial can be customized for your favorite keyboard shortcuts.
Powered via USB from your computer, the D13 is thin, light, and can be taken anywhere your computer goes, from coffee shops to board meetings. No need to worry about external AC power!
- Full HD 13.3" LCD backlight display - 16:9 aspect ratio; display area 11.5" x 6.5"; high resolution 1920 x 1080 IPS
- Anti-Glare Paper-Like Texture Film Ready.
- Wide Degree Viewing Angle: 178° (89°/89°) H, (89°/89°) V. Pressure Sensitivity 2048 (levels)
- 6 hot express keys and 1 scroll wheel button programmable by users per application
- Compatible with MAC and Windows; Connected to PCs or laptops via USB and HDMI cables. Can be powered by 3.0 USB 3.0 AC adapter.
- Electromagnetic Stylus Pen with 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity and 2 side buttons programmable by users per application. Battery-less pressure sensitive pen, pen stand, pen box & 9 replacement pen tips. Pen has right or left-handed adaptability. Built-in pen tip remover and anti-slip stand
- Artisul D13 -13.3″ LCD Drawing Tablet
- Freestyle Stand 051
- U-Pen (P58A) battery free stylus
- Pen holder
- Pen Case with built in nib remover and 10 pen nibs (hard)
- Matte screen film ready
- USB + HDMI cable
- Universal power adapter
- Quick Start Guide