FEATURED PRODUCTS - Network cards
Why ExpressCard? ExpressCard, the new standard destined to replace CardBus, effectively quadruples the amount of available computing bandwidth. This results in faster music downloads, smoother streaming video, and lightning-fast access to mass-storage devices.
The Belkin Multimedia Reader and Writer ExpressCard offers the perfect solution for users who want to add a media reader to their notebook computers. The Card is designed to take advantage of the additional bandwidth and features provided by the new ExpressCard I/O interconnection standard. Now you can drag and drop files, images, and music to your computer from your digital camera, PDA, MP3 player, or other device. The ExpressCard future-proofs your computer with technology so advanced that it exceeds the processing-speed capability of many devices currently on the market. Installing the ExpressCard now will give you device-upgrade expansion room for many years to come.
- Adds a port that processes 1000% faster than 10/100 Ethernet
- Adds a Gigabit Ethernet port directly to your notebook computer
- Installs easily into any 34mm or 54mm wide ExpressCard slot
- Future-proofs your notebook computer for tomorrow's bandwidth-intensive applications
- The perfect solution for adding a Gigabit Ethernet port to a notebook computer
Upgrade your notebook computer’s wireless connectivity with the D-Link Wireless 108 G notebook adapter and Wireless 108 G router for a faster wireless connection. Once connected, you can access your network’s high-speed Internet while also getting secure access to shared photos, files, music, video, printers and storage
RELIABLE WIRED NETWORKS
EP-4103DL provides reliable connectivity in wired networks for laptop PC. This way you can access the Internet or documents, music and photos on the network.
The easy-to-read LEDs allow you to check the connection status and network activity. Additionally, Ep-4103DL supports hot swapping (Hot-Swap) which allows removal to PC on.
EASY TO INSTALL AND USE
EP-4103DL can detect the Windows environment during installation and automatically install the drivers. It Supports IEEE 802.3 and 802.3u standards and is compatible with 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX networks. Its auto-negotiation feature to automatically adjust to the highest transfer rate (up to 200Mbps in full-duplex mode).
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3 and IEEE 802.3u.
- It supports auto-negotiation Full / Half-duplex 10 / 100Mbps
- It supports Plug and Play installation - automatically obtaining the address assignment I / O and IRQ
- It connects directly to RJ45 cable without the need for dongle or coupler.
- It provides a comprehensive set of diagnostic LEDs.
Wireless 802.11n devices with data rate up to 300Mbps
EW-7708Pn is complied with wireless 802.11b/g/n standards with latest 11n MIMO technology to increase the wireless speed up to 6 times faster and extends the range 4 times further for reducing "dead spots" within the wireless coverage area. The transmission data rate when connecting with wireless 802.11n devices is up to 300Mbps, which makes signal travel farther and maintain wireless connections much reliable than standard wireless 802.11b/g network.
Supports WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) configuration
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) is a standard for easy and secure establishment of a wireless network. This wireless PCI adapter supports WPS hardware button configuration. When both ends of the wireless connection use Edimax wireless solution with WPS, it will automatically configure the wireless network with robust WPA data encryption and authentication. There are two types of WPS:PBC (Push-button configuration) and PIN code (personal Identification Number).
Supports multi-language EZmax setup wizard
The included EZmax setup wizard with 16 languages and friendly UI will walk you through configuring EW-7708Pn to your wireless network.
Easy to use Cardbus Interface
EW-7708Pn with easy-to-install 32-bit Cardbus interface - a very common expansion slot of notebook computers - even inexperienced computer user can get this wireless network card installed on his or her computer in just few minutes!
The Encore ENUWI-SG Wireless Super-G USB Adapter delivers a much higher wireless transfer speed than a standard 802.11g USB adapter. It transfers data, including digital video and MP3 files, at a blazing, wireless speed of up to 108Mbps. This adapter is backward compatible with 802.11b/g standards so you don’t have to replace existing devices. Using user-friendly software, you can easily install this adapter and configure its strong security features, including WPA-PSK, WPA, WPA2, WPA2-PSK and WEP data encryption.
ENUWI-SG instantly upgrades your PC into a wireless workstation. The place-anywhere approach allows you to accomplish high level of productivity that is not available under wired networks. Use this Wireless Super-G USB Adapter to add wireless workstations to your super-fast wireless local area network.
The ENUWI-SG is an essential component for your small office or home wireless networking. It uses USB interface to provide your laptop with continuous wireless access to your router. Use this adapter to surf the Internet, play online games or share office resources wirelessly and securely from your computer.
The ENUWI-SG USB Adapter works on two modes. With the Ad-hoc mode, you can connect directly with other 802.11b/g/Super-G-enabled computers for peer-to-peer file sharing. For the infrastructure mode, connect to a wireless access point or router for access to the Internet in your home or office.
- Support Super-G technology to achieve wireless speed up to 108Mbps (2X faster than standard 802.11g products)
- Provide continuous wireless access to your SOHO router
- Support WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK and 64/128 bit WEP data encryption for network security
- Operate in both ad-hoc and infrastructure modes
- Provide backward compatibility with the 802.11b/g wireless standards
- Transfer large digital video and MP3 files with ease
Super-fast 108 Mbps Wireless Internet Access with Superior Range
NETGEAR’s 108 Mbps Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter enables 108 Mbps wireless Internet access to either your desktop or notebook PC – 10x the speed of 802.11b products. Receive up to 2x the range of 802.11g so you can move to extended distances without losing your connection. Setup is now made quick and easy with a new Smart Wizard install assistant. High-level WPA-PSK encryption shields your network from wireless eavesdroppers without sacrificing performance
- Features a USB 2.0 interface that is up to 40 times faster than USB 1.1 allowing you to realize full 108 Mbps speed. Experience speeds and range up to 2x that of 802.11g.
- Use at home, the office, the airport, or in a public hotspot. Small, thumb-sized form factor makes carrying easy.
- The WG111T simply plugs into the external USB port of your PC, eliminating the need to open up your desktop PC. Gain full mobility with your notebook, or place your desktop anywhere in your home, without the need to use unsightly Ethernet cables. 802.11g standard compliance ensures interoperability with existing 802.11b and 802.11g networks. Setup is now made quick and easy with a new Smart Wizard install assistant.
- Compact, pocket-sized design can easily be carried anywhere. Included 5-ft (1.52m) USB cable and cradle with velcro lets you locate your adapter where signal is strongest.
TP-LINK's Mini Wireless N USB Adapter, TL-WN723N allows users to connect a desktop or notebook computer to a wireless network and access a high-speed Internet connection. The TL-WN723N is designed to be as convenient for users as possible, so there's no need to worry that one USB interface will be blocked by its neighbor with the adapter being so small. A device the size of a fingertip designed to keep the workspace neat and tidy.
150Mbps Wireless N Speed - Stable Wireless Signals
The TL-WN723N complies with wireless 802.11 b/g/n standards, with transmission data rates of up to 150Mbps enabling fast wireless connections for lag-free online gaming and video streaming. What's more, users can easily pick up wireless network coverage at further distances where legacy 11g products may not!
TP-LINK's 150Mbps wireless N Nano USB adapter, TL-WN725N allows users to connect a desktop or notebook computer to a wireless network at 150Mbps. This miniature adapter is designed to be as convenient as possible and once connected to a computer’s USB port, can be left there, whether traveling or at home. It also features advanced wireless encryption and easy installation.
Miniature Design - Plug in and forget
With its miniature size and sleek design, users can connect the nano adapter to any USB port and leave it there. There’s no need to worry about blocking adjacent USB interfaces or that the adapter may fall out when moving a connected laptop from place A to B, with the tiny device flush against the USB port.
- 150Mbps wireless speed
- Ideal for smooth video streaming
- Supports 64/128 WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK security
TP-LINK TL-WN781ND is designed to provide a complete end-to-end wireless performance from the server or server backbone to the switch infrastructure and down through to the desktop with the PCI Express connector. TL-WN781ND Wireless N PCI Express(x1) Adapter provides a wider compatibility, fitting with any standard PCI Express slot, x1, x2, x8, or x16. Compared with standard PCI network cards, it offers increased bandwidth, reliability and more functionality, allowing you to enjoy a fast and advanced connection, such as downloading, making internet call and video streaming.
Wireless N - Speed & Range
Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, TL-WN781ND can easily establish a wireless network and get up to 9X the speed and 4X the range of conventional 11g products. Compared with legacy 54M products, TL-WN781ND delivers performance enhancements, allowing you to have a more joyful surfing experience, including sharing files, watching streaming media.
- Up to 150Mbps wireless transmission rate
- Provides PCI Express interface
- Advanced secure connection with WPA/WPA2 encryption
- Bundled utility enables easy management
The TL-WN822N High Gain USB Adapter is a 300Mbps wireless client, which allows users to connect a desktop or notebook computer to a wireless network and access a high-speed Internet connection. It is fully interoperable with IEEE 802.11 b/g/n wireless devices, delivering speedy 11n speeds and reliable signal for lag-free online gaming, Internet calls or even HD video streaming.
Apart from its fashionable and novel exterior, the TL-WN822N’s desktop-style design is truly beneficial for signal reception in various environments, guaranteeing smooth and stable signals. The TL-WN822N also provides a 1.5 meter USB cable, convenient for installation and flexible deployment.
- 11N speed allows for the best HD video streaming and internet calling experience
- Dual external antennas deliver enhanced reception and transmission performance
- Easy one-touch wireless security encryption with the Quick Security Setup button
- 1.5 meter USB cable enables convenient, flexible deployment
- Supports Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1, Mac OS X 10.7~10.10, Linux
What This Product Does
TP-LINK TL-WN8200ND is a 300Mbps high power wireless adapter that allows users to enable their PCs or notebooks with extremely powerful wireless capability to deliver performance enhancements. The adapter adopts high power design which offers up to 10 times the range of conventional adapters. One of the TL-WN8200ND's best features is its stronger penetrability, which can effectively ensure that signal still remains reliable when it passes through multiple walls or floors.
Two 5dBi External Detachable Antennas
Two high gain external antennas insure stronger transmission and reception capacity. The two detachable antennas can be rotated and adjusted in different directions to fit various operation environments. For even more demanding applications, the antennas can also be replaced with diverse indoor antennas or directional antennas (using standard RP-SMA connector) to show even greater flexibility and wider wireless coverage.
High Power for Strong Penetrability
With high transmission power, the TL-WN8200ND delivers up to 10 times the range of normal power USB adapter. Moreover, TL-WN8200ND is featured with its incredible and strong penetrability, making that you don't have to be physically tethered to the walls or floors to access the Internet.
High Receive Sensitivity for Reliable Signal
TL-WN8200ND features its high receive sensitivity, which could let you move further away from the access point while still maintaining the same wireless signal. In this case, using TL-WN8200ND means that you don't have to move the laptop like a divining rod, and you can easily pick up the network with its strong sensitivity.
Desktop-Style Design & 1.5m USB Extension Cable
Besides the fashionable and novelty exterior, the desktop-style design is beneficial for the signal reception in various application environments, guaranteeing the smooth and stable signal. And TL-WN8200ND also provides 1.5m USB extension cable, convenient for your installation, even for the desktop equipment.
- High power and receive sensitivity to bring ultra-long transmission distance
- 300Mbps transmission rates ideal for bandwidth-heavy tasks
- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of the WPS button
- 1.5 meters USB extension cable enables convenient deployment
- Supports Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Accessory Holders
- Cleaning Products
- Coated Paper
- Comb and Slide Binders
- Craft Knives and Refills
- Drawing and Push Pins
- Fax Films/Fax Toner
- Flipchart Paper
- Inkjet Cartridges
- Laminating Pouches
- Markers and Highlighters
- Moulded Magnets
- Photo Paper
- Till Rolls
- Toner Cartridges
- Whiteboard Supplies and Accessories