FEATURED PRODUCTS - Projector Screens
Experience bright, high-quality images in the home or office with this easy-to-use SVGA model, featuring 3LCD technology.
From watching blockbusters on the big screen to hosting business presentations, this SVGA projector has a range of features to suit your needs. Forget ambient light; with 3LCD technology and 3,200 lumens it’s incredibly bright. Did we also mention that it’s hassle free to set up and has a long-lasting lamp light source that provides 15 years’ worth of entertainment? That’s great value for money.
Bigger is better
Whether you’re watching your favourite blockbusters or delivering a presentation, this projector can achieve an impressive 350-inch display. It's great quality too, with 3LCD technology that makes the display up to three times brighter than competitor products2. In addition to its bright and vivid colours, the 15,000:1 contrast ratio produces defined shadows and deep blacks. From family and friends to business colleagues and clients, it's sure to get everyone’s attention.
High-quality, bright images
Even in bright rooms, this powerful yet affordable SVGA projector delivers exceptionally bright yet colourful images with clear details. It's all thanks to 3LCD technology, which produces an equally high White and Colour Light Output of 3,200 lumens.
Looking for a long-term, hassle-free and affordable solution for your projection needs? With this model's long-lasting lamp light source, you could watch a film every day for 15 years1.
Stress-free set up
Here’s a projector that’s designed with portability and quick set up in mind. Position the image with keystone correction and access content simply with the HDMI inputs. Thanks to the optional ELPAP10 adapter, it offers Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing you to share content from a smart device using the iProjection app.
- Create the big screen experience: From box sets to business presentations, capture everyone's attention
- Bright even with ambient light: Equally high White and Colour Light Output of 3,200 lumens
- Affordable, high-tech equipment: Enjoy this SVGA projector
- Long-lasting solution: Watch a film every day for 15 years
- Portable and quick to set up: Easy to position with keystone slider
- 3LCD Technology, RGB liquid crystal shutter
- 0.55 inch with D7
Color Light Output
- 3,200 Lumen- 1,985 Lumen (economy) In accordance with ISO 21118:2013
White Light Output
- 3,200 Lumen - 1,985 Lumen (economy) In accordance with ISO 21118:2013
- SVGA, 800 x 600, 4:3
- 15,000 : 1
- UHE, 210 W, 6,000 h durability, 10,000 h durability (economy mode)
- Auto vertical: ± 30 °, Manual horizontal ± 30 °
Colour Video Processing
- 10 Bits
2D Vertical Refresh Rate
- 100 Hz - 120 Hz
- Upto 1.07 billion colours
- 1.45 - 1.96:1
- Digital, Factor: 1.35
- 30 inches - 350 inches
Projection Distance Wide/Tele
- 1.77 m - 2.4 m ( 60 inch screen)
Projection Lens F Number
Projection Lens Focal Length
- 16.7 mm
Projection Lens Focus
- 8 : 1
USB Display Function
- 2 in 1: Image / Mouse
- USB 2.0 Type A, USB 2.0 Type B, VGA in, HDMI in, Composite in, Cinch audio in, Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n (optional)
Epson iProjection App
- Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure
- Kensington lock, Security cable hole, Wireless LAN unit lock, Password protection
2D Colour Modes
- Dynamic, Cinema, Presentation, sRGB, Blackboard
- AV Mute Slide, Automatic keystone correction, Built-in speaker, Horizontal and vertical keystone correction, Long lamp life, Quick Corner
Video Color Modes
- Blackboard, Cinema, Dynamic, Presentation, sRGB
- 282 Watt, 203 Watt (economy), 0.2 Watt (standby), On mode power consumption as defined in JBMS-84 257 Watt
- AC 100 V - 240 V, 50 Hz - 60 Hz
- 302 x 237 x 82 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- 2.4 kg
- Normal: 37 dB (A) - Economy: 28 dB (A)
- Operation 5° C - 35° C, Storage -10° C - 60° C
- Operation 20% - 80%, Storage 10% - 90%
If you are concerned about the environment in which your projector is installed, or if you have any other questions, please contact our support department and they can provide additional assistance.
- Air filter ELPAF38, Soft carry case
- 2 Watt
What's in the box
- Computer cable,
- Main unit,
- Power cable,
- Quick Start Guide,
- Remote control incl. batteries,
- User manual (CD),
- Warranty card
Room Type / Application
- Home Office, Home Photo, Streaming, TV & Box sets
- Ceiling Mounted, Desktop
The iView Electric Automatic Projection Screen with Remote is ideal for Classrooms, Meeting Rooms and Theater presentations. This proven and reliable Wall / Ceiling Mounted Projector screen combines precision with the elegance of a traditional design. Its rugged construction will withstand the rigors of daily usage while its adjustable locking ring provides ease in its adjustable height settings. Comes with UK Plug with Wall Receiver and RF Remote Control Unit
- Case (88x88mm) of steel with galvanized inner side and white (RAL 9016) powder-coated outside, fitted with impact resistant plastic end caps.
- Matte White S: double-sided laminated vinyl on a woven fiberglass support with black backing; gain 1.0, viewing angle 50º L/R, weight approx. 425 gr/m² and thickness approx. 0.34 mm.
- Square format (1:1) has a black border of 2.5 cm on left/right side.
- Video (4:3) and HDTV (16:9) formats have a wide black border all around of 5 cm.
- Synchronous Motor is Provided with 17 RPM (revolutions per minute) and 90 Watts.
- i-View products satisfy the strictest quality and safety requirements in are CE approved.
The iView Tripod Portable Projection Screen is ideal for indoor and outdoor presentations, this proven and reliable tripod portable projection screen combines precision with the elegance of a traditional design. Its rugged construction will withstand the rigors of daily usage while its adjustable locking ring provides ease in its adjustable height settings.
The iView Tripod series offers a keystone eliminator mechanisms that make aiming and calibration with your projector a breeze. Bordered with
4 sides of black masking also helps absorb the unwanted overspray of light that projectors often have.
Its sturdy, yet lightweight design is intended for those who are on-the-go and even those who simply need a solution for a projection screen that can be stored away in a garage or closet.
- Standard built-in keystone eliminator
- Heavy-duty casing withstands daily usage
- Rugged construction withstands the rigors of daily usage
- Adjustable locking ring provides ease for various height settings
- Complimentary 4-side black masking borders
- MaxWhite 1.1 Gain screen material is durable for every day applications and easy to clean
- 160 degree wide viewing angle for multi-purpose applications
- Available in black or white metal casings (most models)
- Optional fabric carrying case available
Easily put a projector in place and keep it in prime position. Manhattan Universal Projector Ceiling Mounts hold projectors stable and steady with precise tilt, swivel and height adjustments. Constructed of lightweight, quality materials, Manhattan Universal Projector Ceiling Mounts fit a range of models with a secure, confident and balanced overhead installation. In some cases, their internal cable management helps conceal unsightly cords and connections for a professional, finished appearance. Ideal for home theater, auditorium, office, retail, classroom, video conferencing and other commercial applications, Manhattan Universal Projector Ceiling Mounts help focus attention where it matters most.
Holds up to 13.5 kg (29.7 lbs.); Economy Option; Adjustment Options to Tilt, Swivel and Rotate; Black
Model Number 461184
- Securely holds most projectors up to 13.5 kg (29.7 lbs.)
- Optimize views with ±15° tilt, ±15° swivel, 360° rotate
- Easy installation ideal for home, office and commercial applications
- Lifetime Warranty
- Universal Ceiling Projector Mount
- Weight capacity: up to 13.5 kg (29.7 lbs.)
- Adjustable support arms for projectors of different sizes Package Contents
- Universal Projector Ceiling Mount
- Installation hardware with instructions
- Weight: 0.99 kg
- Dimensions: 320 (L) x 320 (W) x 150 (H) [mm]