FEATURED PRODUCTS - VGA Cables
This high-quality Cable features 24k gold-plated, corrosion-proof connectors to ensure maximum, error-free conductivity. It offers a perfect solution for extending the length of a super VGA monitor cable with high-density DB15 connectors.
***Works only with monitors smaller than 17 inches.
- Delivers maximum conductivity with 24k gold-plated, corrosion-proof connectors
- Provides a 360-degree turning radius for true protection against damage to the conductors with Tactilite™ molded-strain relief
- Features Flextec™ cable jacket for durability and extreme flexibility for installation in tight areas
- Comes with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty
- Ensures maximum data-transfer performance
- Installs easily with oversized ergonomic thumbscrews
- Ensures excellent retention and conductivity with mating-connector ground indents
- Encapsulates individual conductors using PVC premold to ensure electrical isolation and eliminate stress
- Helps meet FCC requirements on electromagnetic/radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) with aluminum undermold shield
- Minimizes cross talk and helps ensure high-speed, error-free transmission with low-capacitance, impedance-matched, 28-gauge, stranded, tinned-copper conductors, which are individually insulated in polypropylene
HE-2502 2-Port VGA Splitter is that allows a single VGA video signal to be distributed to 2 output displays. The splitter supports up to 250MHz video bandwidth, which provides optimum video quality, supported by resolutions of up to 1920x1440.
The HE-2502 is perfect for conference rooms,training facility & multi-display broadcasting, with cascadable support of up to three levels allowing a single video signal to be sent across up to 64 video displays while sustaining the highest quality possible
- Video Input Interface: 1 x HDB-15 female
- Video Output Interface: 2 x HDB-15 Female
- One VGA input to 2 VGA outputs
- Supports resolution up to 1920*1440 @ 60 Hz
- Supports up to 250MHz bandwidth
- Long distance transmission up to 30m
- Supports VGA, SVGA, UXGA, WUXGA, and multisync
- Expandable - provides up to 64 video displays
- Plug-and-play - no software installation required
DisplayPort® to HDMI® adapter lets you connect an HDMI-enabled video display to a DisplayPort video source (e.g. DisplayPort video cards, etc.), eliminating the expense of having to upgrade your display for DisplayPort compatibility.
This adapter supports display resolutions of up to 1920x1200 allowing you to take full advantage of HDMI video capability.
DP2HDMI is a passive adapter cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
- Simple to use, small form factor converter makes DisplayPort® backwards compatible with your existing HDMI® display or projector
- No installation software or drivers required providing a simple plug and play solution
- Deal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays
- Keep your existing HDMI-enabled monitor to be used with your new DisplayPort device
- Ideal for using your HDMI monitor as a secondary display
- The adaptor has 1 male DisplayPort end and 1 female DVI-D end.
- The cable supports full HD display up to 1920 x 1080.
- The adaptor is black.
- It can be used in extended or mirror mode.The adaptor supports DRM protection for DPCP and HDCP
- Type - Component Cables
- Type - RCA Component
- Color - Black & Red
- Length - 1.5 Meters
- Connector Number - 4
- Terminal Gender - M-M