FEATURED PRODUCTS - VGA Cables
This high-quality Cable features 24k gold-plated, corrosion-proof connectors to ensure maximum, error-free conductivity. It offers a perfect solution for extending the length of a super VGA monitor cable with high-density DB15 connectors.
***Works only with monitors smaller than 17 inches.
- Delivers maximum conductivity with 24k gold-plated, corrosion-proof connectors
- Provides a 360-degree turning radius for true protection against damage to the conductors with Tactilite™ molded-strain relief
- Features Flextec™ cable jacket for durability and extreme flexibility for installation in tight areas
- Comes with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty
- Ensures maximum data-transfer performance
- Installs easily with oversized ergonomic thumbscrews
- Ensures excellent retention and conductivity with mating-connector ground indents
- Encapsulates individual conductors using PVC premold to ensure electrical isolation and eliminate stress
- Helps meet FCC requirements on electromagnetic/radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) with aluminum undermold shield
- Minimizes cross talk and helps ensure high-speed, error-free transmission with low-capacitance, impedance-matched, 28-gauge, stranded, tinned-copper conductors, which are individually insulated in polypropylene
HE-2502 2-Port VGA Splitter is that allows a single VGA video signal to be distributed to 2 output displays. The splitter supports up to 250MHz video bandwidth, which provides optimum video quality, supported by resolutions of up to 1920x1440.
The HE-2502 is perfect for conference rooms,training facility & multi-display broadcasting, with cascadable support of up to three levels allowing a single video signal to be sent across up to 64 video displays while sustaining the highest quality possible
- Video Input Interface: 1 x HDB-15 female
- Video Output Interface: 2 x HDB-15 Female
- One VGA input to 2 VGA outputs
- Supports resolution up to 1920*1440 @ 60 Hz
- Supports up to 250MHz bandwidth
- Long distance transmission up to 30m
- Supports VGA, SVGA, UXGA, WUXGA, and multisync
- Expandable - provides up to 64 video displays
- Plug-and-play - no software installation required