FEATURED PRODUCTS - ADSL
What This Product Does
ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem Router TD-8817 is a high performance modem router that provides a full rate of ADSL2+ standard with the superb reliability and a cost-effective solution for home and small business. It is a 2-in-1 device that combines the function of a high-speed DSL modem and a one-Port 10/100Mbps NAT router. Using the TD-8817, you can easily create a secure and high-speed wired network to share files, music, photos, and printers with multiple computers.
As a 2-in-1 device, TD-8817 combines the functions of a high speed DSL modem, and a one-Port 10/100Mbps NAT router. No need to buy a separate router, the TD-8817 is designed to give you a perfect solution to acquiring and sharing high speed Internet access. Then you could save the cost of procurement and the cost of device running.
Access High-Speed Internet
Unlike a dial-up Internet service, a DSL Internet connection is always on so that you do not have to wait to access the web. Supporting the latest ADSL standard, the TD-8817 provides higher performance (up to 24Mbps downstream) and longer reach from the central office of your ISP(Internet Service Provider).
6KV Lightning Protection
This device is equipped with 6KV lightning protection, which exceeds normal routers with 4KV lightning protection, keeping your devices from the worst of Mother Nature’s fury.
Advanced Network Security
Support NAT firewall, TD-8817 could prevent potential attacks from across the Internet. For added convenience, it supports access control based on MAC address, IP address, domain name or application so parents and network administrators can establish restricted access policies for children or staff.
- Provide Internet access via ADSL Service and create a wired sharing network, all with one product
- Works with the latest ADSL standards: up to 24Mbps downstream superior performance
- Built-in firewall protects against Internet attacks
- Various QoS policies enable various application, meeting people’s different needs
- IPv6 supported, meeting the demands for the next generation Internet
- 6KV Lightning Protection helps your device avoid the damage of tough thunderstorms