The Genius DVR-GPS300 is a bicycle and car driving recorder that lets you share your recordings with the Google map data logger. This device lets car drivers in certain countries provide police evidence in case any car accident has happened while driving. With the GPS chipset, it will record the detailed longitude, latitude, driving speed and distance from the receiving satellite signal. With the Google map application software, you can see the detailed route of the journey. Bicyclists can enjoy and share the beautiful scenery with their social network friends as well as recording any type of accident. Car drivers can prove to police whether they are responsible for any car accident by the complete driving environment, route and location.
- Manufacturer -Genius
- Display Type - GPS Recorder
- Memory Storage - micro SD
- Memory Card - MicroSD class 6 up to 32GB.
- Power: (x2) AAA batteries required (for bike)
- Physical Dimensions - 98 x 34 x 28 mm
- Physical Weight - 475 g
- General Video Recording Format - AVI
- General Charging Adapter Type - Cigarette Charger
- General Power Type - DC12V
- General Sensor Type - CMOS
- Others GPS - Yes
- Others Frames Per Second - 640x480 / 30fps, 320x240/ 60fps
- Sensor - 640x480, CMOS VGA sensor.
- Lens View Angle - 82 Degree.
- GPS Frequency - L1, 1575.42MHz.
- GPS Channels - 12 ch for tracking.
- LED Indicator - Low battery, Recording, GPS.
- Others Special Features - Bicycle mount/ water resistant
- General System Requirements - Windows Vista/ XP/ 2000, Pentium 3.4G above, Minimum 1GB Hard disk, 1GB RAM, CD-ROM driver for software installation
- Bicycle and Vehicle Recorder
- Mounting frame (car)
- Mounting frame (bicycle)
- Car holder
- Bicycle holder
- Spill-resistant cover
- Car power adaptor
- Software disk
- Multi-language quick guide