BELKIN Conserve Socket F7C009af
Energy Saving Socket Outlet with Timer
Save energy and reduce utility costs with the Belkin F7C009 Conserve Socket Energy Saving Outlet. Because a device left plugged in but not in use can still draw power and affect your home's overall energy usage, the Conserve Socket lets you decide when to turn off power to your devices. It automatically shuts off power after the time interval you select, helping you to use energy more wisely.
- Reduce standby power
- Three settings—30 minutes, 3 hours or 6 hours
- Automatic shutoff
- Draws zero power until Start is hit
- Reduces worry of leaving devices like clothes irons or heaters on
It's the easy way to save energy—anywhere in your home.
- Use it to shut off standby power after your electronic devices are fully charged.
- Turn off curling irons and straighteners to save energy and prevent fire hazard.
- Shut off lights, fans and heaters to avoid leaving them on indefinitely.