The original NanoStation set the bar for the world's first low-cost and efficiently designed outdoor broadband CPE. The new NanoStation M and NanoStation Loco M take the same concept to the future with new redesigned sleek and elegant form-factors.
150+ Mpbs real outdoor throughput and up to 15km+ range.
Featuring 2x2 MIMO technology, the new NanoStation links significantly faster and farther than ever before.
Next Gen Antenna Design:
New antenna array designs featuring 16dBi dual-polarity gain at 5GHz and 11dBi dual-polarity 11dBi at 2.4GHz. Both with optimized cross-polarity isolation and in a compact form-factor.
Dual Ethernet Connectivity:
Secondary ethernet port with software enabled POE output for seamless IP Video integration.
Intelligent POE design:
Remote hardware reset circuitry of NanoStation M allows for device to be reset remotely from power supply location. In addition, any NanoStation can easily become 802.3af 48V compliant through use of Instant 802.3af adapter.
AirOS V: Version 5 of Ubiquiti's AirOS builds upon the market leading intuitive user-interface loaded with advanced wireless configurations and routing functionality.
- High Performance MIMO 2x2 TDMA Architecture
- Extended Outdoor Range
- Ubiquiti AirOS software
- External status LEDs
- External reset button
- Pole, Wall or Window mount options
- 26 dBm / 400mW +/- 2dB high power 802.11b/g Atheros AR2316 SOC
- MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- 2 x 10/100 Base-TX (Cat.5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- Rx Sensitivity: -97dBm +/-2dB
- Integrated 2x2 MIMO Antenna:
- Frequency Range: 2.32-2.55 GHz
- Gain: 10.4-11.2 dBi
- Polarization: Dual linear
- H-pol Beamwidth: 55°
- V-pol Beamwidth: 53°
- Elevation Beamwidth: 27°
- Maximum Power Consumption: 8 Watts
- Dimensions: 26.4 cm x 8 cm x 3 cm
- Weight: 0.4 kg
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Pole Mounting Kit included
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A surge portection integrated POE adapter included
- Power Method: Passive PoE (pairs 4,5+; 7.8 return)
- Operating Temp: -30°C to +80°C
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- RoHS Compliant: Yes