FEATURED PRODUCTS - Featured collection
This slim, compact and portable sketch pad is created for art students, designers and creative professionals to facilitate their creativity and productivity. ARTISUL D13 allows users to use ARTISUL P58A stylus pen to use creative tools such as Adobe CS, Sai or Sketchbook Pro operated on your PCs or laptops.
The Artisul D13 is amazing for all creative individuals, children and adults alike. Suitable for anyone with a passion for art, design, calligraphy, and everything in-between!
With Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution, the D13’s detail and design will spark ideas wherever, whenever.
With 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity, the U-Pen offers realistic and professional strokes and gestures for versatile and comfortable workflow. 6 FastAccess keys and the QuickDial can be customized for your favorite keyboard shortcuts.
Powered via USB from your computer, the D13 is thin, light, and can be taken anywhere your computer goes, from coffee shops to board meetings. No need to worry about external AC power!
- Full HD 13.3" LCD backlight display - 16:9 aspect ratio; display area 11.5" x 6.5"; high resolution 1920 x 1080 IPS
- Anti-Glare Paper-Like Texture Film Ready.
- Wide Degree Viewing Angle: 178° (89°/89°) H, (89°/89°) V. Pressure Sensitivity 2048 (levels)
- 6 hot express keys and 1 scroll wheel button programmable by users per application
- Compatible with MAC and Windows; Connected to PCs or laptops via USB and HDMI cables. Can be powered by 3.0 USB 3.0 AC adapter.
- Electromagnetic Stylus Pen with 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity and 2 side buttons programmable by users per application. Battery-less pressure sensitive pen, pen stand, pen box & 9 replacement pen tips. Pen has right or left-handed adaptability. Built-in pen tip remover and anti-slip stand
- Artisul D13 -13.3″ LCD Drawing Tablet
- Freestyle Stand 051
- U-Pen (P58A) battery free stylus
- Pen holder
- Pen Case with built in nib remover and 10 pen nibs (hard)
- Matte screen film ready
- USB + HDMI cable
- Universal power adapter
- Quick Start Guide
Energy Saving Socket Outlet with Timer
Save energy and reduce utility costs with the Belkin F7C009 Conserve Socket Energy Saving Outlet. Because a device left plugged in but not in use can still draw power and affect your home's overall energy usage, the Conserve Socket lets you decide when to turn off power to your devices. It automatically shuts off power after the time interval you select, helping you to use energy more wisely.
- Reduce standby power
- Three settings—30 minutes, 3 hours or 6 hours
- Automatic shutoff
- Draws zero power until Start is hit
- Reduces worry of leaving devices like clothes irons or heaters on
It's the easy way to save energy—anywhere in your home.
- Use it to shut off standby power after your electronic devices are fully charged.
- Turn off curling irons and straighteners to save energy and prevent fire hazard.
- Shut off lights, fans and heaters to avoid leaving them on indefinitely.
Compactness and a Built-in Rechargeable Li-ion Battery for True Mobility
If you often need to share your Internet connection where a power outlet isn’t available, the 3G-6218n 3G router is the best choice for you. Not only is the 3G-6218n currently the smallest 3G router around, the built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery allows this miniature 3G router to be used virtually anywhere. Multiple users can enjoy up to 4 hours of wireless connectivity in a park, on a train, or even in the desert on battery power alone.
Supports Both 3G/3.5G and Cable/xDSL Modems*
Simply connect a 3G/3.5G USB modem card to the built-in USB port and this little broadband router will share your Internet connection with others at speeds of up to 14.4Mbps. When 3G/3.5G Internet access is not available, you also have the option of connecting a cable/xDSL modem to this device via the built-in Ethernet port. The 3G-6218n is capable of switching to your wired Internet connection automatically. (* Please check herefor the 3G/3.5G USB modem card compatibility list.)
Supports iPhone, HTC, Blackberry, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, and Other Smart Phones**
Besides supporting both 3G/3.5G and Cable/xDSL modems, the 3G-6218n 3G router also supports Internet tethering via many major smart phones on the market—like iPhone, HTC, Blackberry, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, and other smart phones. (** Please check here for the smart phone compatibility list.)
Designed with the Latest Green Ethernet Technology
With the latest green Ethernet technology, the 3G-6218n is able to adjust its power supply according to Ethernet activity and the length of the cable used. By using only the amount of power needed, this 3G router allows for high performance while maintaining minimum power consumption.
Impressive Data Transmission Rates via IEEE 802.11n
The Edimax 3G-6218n complies with IEEE 802.11b/g/n standards. Its wireless data transmission rate can reach up to 150Mbps and its signal coverage is 3 times greater than standard 802.11g/b routers.
- Supports both 3G/3.5G and cable/xDSL modems
- Automatically switches to cable/xDSL connection when 3G is not available
- Internet tethering via iPhone, HTC, Blackberry, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, and other smart phones
- Includes 16-language EZmax setup wizard for Internet connection, wireless settings, and firmware upgrade
- Complies with IEEE 802.11b/g/n standards
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Supports Green Ethernet and IEEE 802.3az for improved energy efficiency
- Supports WEP, WPA, WPA2, DDNS, QoS, anti-DoS firewall, MAC/IP filter, URL blocking, virtual server, and DMZ
Miniature, Energy-Efficient, Space-Saving, and Stylish
The BR-6258n is a miniature, energy-efficient, and space-saving wireless broadband router that is designed with pure stylishness. But this stylish router is not just about the looks, it has all the features that make it versatile and an extraordinary performer.
True Flexibility and Convenience
With both a WAN port and a LAN port, the BR-6258n gives users the flexibility of using it as either a router or a wireless adapter. The true convenience of the design lies in that the user only needs to make the appropriate cable connections and the BR-6258n will switch between the two modes automatically.
It’s as Fast as It Looks
The EDIMAX BR-6258n complies with IEEE 802.11b/g/n standards. Its wireless data transmission rate can reach up to 150Mbps and its signal coverage is greater than standard 802.11g/b routers.
WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) Button
The BR-6258n has a built-in WPS button, which allows users to build a secure connection with a wireless network client with a simple click. There is no need to go through the hassle of configuring the complicated security settings manually.
IP Sharing, Virtual Server and DMZ
The NAT/NAPT function lets you share the Internet connection with up to 253 Intranet users. The virtual server and virtual DMZ functions also allow your internal servers to be accessed from the Internet.
- Compatible with the 802.11n standard, with data rates up to 150Mbps
- Built-in hardware WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button
- Supports WISP (wireless ISP) connection mode
- Includes EZmax multi-language setup wizard
- Supports WMM, WEP, WPA, WPA2, DDNS, QoS, IP/MAC filter, DMZ, and virtual server
Impressive Data Transmission Rate via IEEE802.11n
Edimax BR-6225n is a high speed solution that complies with wireless IEEE 802.11b/g, and is compatible with IEEE 802.11n standard. When fine-tuned to operate using the wireless 802.11n technology, BR-6225n wireless data transmission rate can reach up to 150Mbps – a coverage better than a standard 802.11g/b router. BR-6225n is truly a high performance and cost-effective solution for your home and small business environments.
Extensive Internet Connection Sharing
With the built in NAT (Network Address Translation) function , the Edimax BR-6225n allows up to 253 wired or wireless clients to simultaneously share an Internet connection.
Remote or Local Management System
Edimax EZView is a new enhanced management system in BR-6225n that allows you to manage your router locally or remotely from the Internet. UPnP compatible devices are automatically detected with information about the device listed in the management interface of the router. Hence, you will be able to directly manage device information such as IP address, bandwidth control, open ports and DMZ.
Flexible WISP ( Wireless Internet Service Provider) Connection ModeWireless connection from your broadband router to an ISP's Access Point is also possible. When the BR-6225n is assigned to perform such task, it repeats the signal from a wireless Internet Service Provider to your home or office, simultaneously allowing connection of both wired and wireless stations to the Internet.
Easy & Multilingual Setup Installation CD*
A unique multilingual Setup Wizard is provided in the installation CD. By simply following the animated installation procedures, connection of your router to the Internet is done within minutes!
Practical Wireless ON/OFF Switch and Hardware WPS ( Wi-Fi Protected Setup ) Button
Edimax BR-6225n features a control button and WPS button on its rear panel. You can easily switch on/off the Wi-Fi wireless connection and setup a secure wireless network in minutes. When using a wired connection, you can pause the Wi-Fi option by pressing the button without making any extra setting.
- Complies with wireless 802.11g and 802.11b standards
- Built-in hardware button to enable/disable wireless signal
- Compatible with wireless 802.11n standard with data rate up to 150Mbps
- Supports WISP (wireless ISP) connection mode
- Includes EZmax multi-languages setup wizard for Internet connection, wireless settings and firmware upgrade
- Supports EZView to manage device name, IP address, bandwidth and DMZ of UPnP compatible devices in LAN
- Supports WMM, WEP, WPA, WPA2, DDNS, QoS, IP/MAC filter, DMZ and virtual server
Transmit Network Data via Existing Electrical Wires
If your home or office does not have Ethernet cables installed in the wall and you dislike the idea of unsightly external cabling running all over the place, use the EDIMAX HP-2002ES 200Mbps PowerLine Ethernet Adapter to turn the existing electrical wires in your home or office into a high-speed network connection. With the HP-2002ES, annoying cable planning and installation are no longer necessary. The HP-2002ES enables you to create a network environment easily and cost-effectively.
3 Fast Ethernet Ports & Easy Bandwidth Management with Port-Based QoS
The HP-2002ES has not 1, not 2, but 3 Fast Ethernet ports. You can easily give multiple network devices (like computers, game consoles, HDTVs, and IP cameras) Internet access by connecting them to the HP-2002ES. Additionally, the HP-2002ES supports port-based QoS. With a different priority level for each port (high, medium, and low), you can arrange your bandwidth priority settings simply by making the appropriate connections.
128-bit AES Encryption
Besides easy bandwidth management with port-based QoS, the HP-2002ES also supports 128-bit AES link encryption for superior network security.
Supports IGMP & the 200Mbps HomePlug AV Standard
The HP-2002ES not only complies with the HomePlug AV standard, but also supports IGMP multicast services. Designed with the HomePlug AV standard, the HP-2002ES can run at speeds of up to 200Mbps while covering a range of up to 300 meters. With IGMP, the HP-2002ES allows for online video streaming, online gaming, and more efficient use of bandwidth resources. You will be able to transfer high-definition video and digital audio simply by connecting the HP-2002ES to an electrical outlet.
Hardware Group and Reset Buttons
The HP-2002ES has both a hardware group button and a hardware reset button for simplified group and reset configurations. Press the group button and the HP-2002ES will help you set up a password for your network automatically. Press the reset button for 3 seconds to reset the device to factory defaults.
- Complies with the HomePlug AV standard with data rates of up to 200Mbps
- Transmits network data via existing electrical wires
- 3 Fast Ethernet ports for extended network connectivity
- Supports port-based QoS for intuitive bandwidth management
- Features 128-bit AES encryption and a hardware group button for superior network security
- Easy plug-and-play setup
Enable quick access to four 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD over USB 3.0 or eSATA
The SATDOCK4U3E eSATA and USB 3.0 4-Bay SATA Hard Drive Docking Station is a convenient, time-saving storage solution for 2.5-inch and 3.5-inch SATA hard drives (HDD) and solid state drives (SSD) allowing for up to 4 SATA drives (tested with up to 4TB 3.5" and 1TB 2.5" drives per bay) to be conveniently and quickly connected to a host computer through a single connection.
The hard drive docking station features SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectivity (also compatible with USB 2.0) with support for data transfer rates up to 5Gbps (10x faster than USB 2.0) or eSATA with Port Multiplier connectivity (up to 3Gbps), to provide fast connectivity to all 4 hard drives simultaneously.
The eSATA/USB 3.0 SATA hard drive docking station also features dual built-in, variable-speed 60mm fans that can be manually adjusted to keep each drive running cool, depending on the drives and operating environment, or turned off completely. Double the value of this hard drive docking station, using a SATA to IDE hard drive adapter (SAT2IDEADP), which enables you to use any 2.5 or 3.5in IDE hard drive in a SATA hard drive dock slot.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Access up to 4 SATA drives simultaneously over a single USB 2.0/3.0 or eSATA connection
- Independent power buttons and eject mechanism for each SATA hard drive allows for quick and easy hot-swapping
- Dual, variable speed fans allows you to adjust the amount of cooling for any kind of environment or drives
- Accepts up to 4 SATA hard drives simultaneously, in a single docking station
- Dual 60mm cooling fans mounted below the drives with variable speed controls (including OFF)
- Supports both 2.5" and 3.5" form factor hard drives (HDD) and solid state drives (SSD)
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant host interface with support for transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 systems, out of the box
- High speed eSATA with Port Multiplier host interface with supported transfer rates up to 3 Gbps
- Patented hard drive eject push-buttons for each drive
- Independent power buttons for each hard drive
- Extra, easy-access spacing between each drive
- Four large, stable, non-slip table-top feet
- Plug-and-Play and Hot-Swap compatible
- Compatible with SATA revision 1/2/3 drives
Exactly duplicate one 2.5in or 3.5in SATA hard drive to another, effortlessly and without a computer
The SATDOCK22RE USB and eSATA Standalone Duplicator Dock lets you duplicate/clone an existing hard drive without the use of a host computer system, or can be connected to a computer system for use as an external hard drive dock.
As a hard drive duplicator, you can create an exact 1 to 1 sector clone from one hard drive to another, including partition and boot sector information and all data, at a rate of 72MB/second - ensuring data integrity and consistency for sensitive operations, such as data recovery.
As an external hard drive dock, the duplicator/dock supports plug-and-play installation and can be connected to your host computer through USB 2.0 or eSATA, providing data transfer speeds up to 480Mbps or 3Gbps respectively from the hard drives to your computer system. Large capacity drives (tested with up to 4TB 3.5" and 1TB 2.5" drives per bay) can be used to greatly enhance your computer's storage/backup capabilities.
Not having to install the hard drives into an enclosure or tray system allows for quick setups - a perfect solution for situations that require swapping through multiple drives, which combined with no driver or software installation requirements delivers a convenient and versatile storage solution. The value of this hard drive docking station can be extended, using a SATA to IDE hard drive adapter (SAT2IDEADP), which enables you to use any 2.5 or 3.5in IDE hard drive in a SATA hard drive dock slot.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Standalone cloning operation with LED progress indicator allows for creating 1:1 copies of hard drives without having to connect to a host computer.
- On-the-fly switching from Duplicator to USB 2.0 or eSATA connectivity with the push of a button, allows a connected computer system to read/write to the drives.
- A top slot-loading design and unique drive ejection mechanism provides quick and easy access to the data without having to install drives into an enclosure or tray.
- Standalone Sector by Sector copying including the HPA
- LED progress bar for duplication status
- Push-button switching between Duplicator mode and Docking Station mode
- Patented hard drive eject push-buttons for each drive
- A single high speed eSATA host interface, with transfer rates up to 3Gbps
- Supports 2.5in or 3.5in form factor hard drives (HDD) or solid state drives (SSD)
- Supports SATA revision 1.0/2.0 (SATA 150/300) drives up to 2.0TB in capacity
- High speed USB 2.0 host interface, with transfer rates up to 480Mbps
- Compact, desktop-style form factor
- Hot-Swap and Plug-and-Play compatible
Connect both an IDE and a SATA 2.5/3.5in hard drive or solid state drive to your computer system using an available USB 3.0 port, with support for UASP for optimal performance
The UNIDOCKU33 USB 3.0 Universal HDD / SSD Dock enables you to instantly access your 2.5 or 3.5in IDE and SATA hard drives through two top loading drive slots, saving you the hassle of mounting the drives into a computer or external enclosure or tray.
Enhanced with UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol), this hard drive docking station lets you get the most out of the fastest drive technologies such as SATA III (6 Gbps), solid state drives (SSD) and hybrid, drives with performance up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0 when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller. See our UASP testing results below for further details.
The slot-loading design holds the SATA and IDE drives upright inside the docks, neatly keeping them off the desk, for convenience and a clutter-free setup. For SATA drives, the HDD can be inserted and connected directly through the designated dock slot, while the IDE drive slot is conveniently positioned near the rear panel 40-pin data and LP4 power connections, making it easy to connect to the dock using the included IDE data and power cables.
A single USB 3.0 connection to your host computer, enables access to both the IDE & SATA hard drives simultaneously - a convenient solution for migrating data from an IDE drive to a SATA drive or vice versa. The dock can also be used to greatly increase the storage and backup capabilities of your computer system with support for high capacity drives (tested with up to 6TB 3.5" and 2TB 2.5" drives).
Improved Performance with UASP
UASP is supported in Windows 8, Mac OSX (10.8 or above), and Linux. In testing, UASP performs with a 70% faster read speed and 40% faster write speed over traditional USB 3.0 at peak performance.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Versatile configuration options, with support for IDE and SATA 2.5in and 3.5in drives
- Save time, with file transfers up to 70% faster than traditional USB 3.0 when used with a UASP-supported host
- Hassle-free operation and reduced workspace clutter, with upright slot-loading design
- Maximum versatility with support for SATA & IDE as well as 2.5in and 3.5in HDDs & SSDs
- Optimal performance with support for SATA III & UASP
- Hassle-free operation with upright slot-loading SATA and IDE drive bays
- Compatible with USB 3.0 / 2.0 / 1.1 (5 Gbps / 480 Mbps / 1.5 Mbps)
- Compatible with SATA revision I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps) drives
- Compatible with PATA (IDE) 66/100/133 MBps hard drives
- Supports 2.5" or 3.5" form factor hard drives (HDD) or solid state drives (SSD)
- Compact, desktop-style form factor
- Plug-and-Play and hot-swap compatible
- Patented drive ejection mechanism for SATA drives
- Combined power switch and status LED for each drive